Firmex Data Room is one of the most widely used VDRs today. This data room is designed to help during complex document management processes and apparently, its features work, as Firmex customers create about 15,000 new repositories every year. In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at Firmex’s VDR and find out what features it offers and how they can help your business.
Firmex Data Room – an overview of the product
Firmex Data Room is one of the best VDR providers used for document storage and sharing, it offers its customers many features and quality service. For example, a transparent payment process that will never give you an unexpected bill with double charges that you didn’t even know about. No hidden fees or charges for extras that weren’t talked about in the contract.
The customer service is also top-notch, and the rest of the features can satisfy absolutely everything the customer wants. Below we will tell you exactly what features Firmex is ready to provide you with.
Main functions of Firmex Data Room
Firmex Data Room has the following tools and features in its arsenal of functions:
- Universal and service delivery in virtually any business area, legal, financial, real estate, clinical research, and even biotechnology
- Improved document management -Drag-and-drop functionality for files helps organize documents more easily, and document version control helps keep documents up-to-date
- Digital rights management -Customizable document watermarks protect the document from data leakage, and document expiration dates limit access to other users automatically after a certain date. Space uses 256-bit data encryption and encryption at rest
- Data hosting – Firmex promises almost 100% server uptime and has the best security certifications, which proves the fact that the company meets the highest security standards in the world. The program also automatically backs up data as a hedge in case of data corruption
- Access security – the program protects the login against unauthorized access using double authentication and allows the administrator to give detailed permissions for both individual users and a group of users. You can forbid copying, printing, forwarding, and allow only viewing
- Ease of use – the interface of the program is fairly easy to use and intuitive. You don’t need to use plug-ins to install the program, you can log in via the cloud. The program also has a scrollable web-based document viewer and Excel spreadsheets. Firmex provides a mobile app for ios, but unfortunately, there is no such feature for android
- Simplified search – among the huge number of documents it’s hard to find what you need manually, even with the indexing functions, so the program has provided a search by title, full-text search, and filtering by parameters
- Collaboration features – to keep the two parties communicating remotely, Firmex provides a question-and-answer feature, as well as automatic notifications of updates to the space
- Price – Firmex provides a free demo of their product so you can test it out before you buy. But pricing and rates themselves should be checked with the manufacturer
The program’s customer service is available any day of any month and at any time. If you have any problems, the company’s technical support will get in touch immediately. You can contact them by phone or email.